JTB Industrial’s Carbide Brazed Tip Tools range of P25 and K20 carbide grades are predominantly used for the cutting of steel and cast iron. Other carbide grades are available on request.
Whether you want to simply remove unwanted material from the surface of your work piece or groove, recess, part, thread, rough or bore your project, JTB’s Brazed Tip Tool Range is designed to efficiently perform at high speeds and temperatures and produce exceptional results on centre lathes.
The JTB Brazed Range features:
- Built for quick and efficient production;
- Excellent resistance to wearing;
- Anti-deflection and deformation;
- Hard and impact resistant;
- High thermal resistance;
- P25 and K20 grades (Other grades available)